3rd Party Billing - Invoice Print - Oscar 12_1 Deb.

3rd Party Billing - Invoice Print - Oscar 12_1 Deb.

kazmi81
Hi,

Can anyone tell me how to print 3rd party invoice. My Oscar version is Oscar 12_1 Deb. I have a popup that is displaying 3rd party invoice and there is no print option on the popup. Even right click does not have print option in the menu.
I am using Firefox 45.3.0esr.

Help would be much appreciated.

Thanks
Syed