Attaching Documents to Consultations

Laura Aliaga

Hello,

Our clinic is having constant Error 500s when attempting to attach documents to consults. We are unable to attach any labs and can only attach documents if we first save the consultation, close it, then go back into the consult to attach the documents. Moreover, once the documents are attached and the consult is closed, anyone looking at the consult cannot see the ‘currently attached files’, even though documents are attached to it.

Has anyone had any of these issues who can offer some advice on how to rectify or work around the problem?

Many thanks

Laura Aliaga

Rideau Family Health Team

Re: Attaching Documents to Consultations

Duncan Rozario
Hi Laura,
Which version of Oscar are you using? (which .deb). That error has been corrected in the current version. I'm using 469 and that problem doesn't occur anymore.
Duncan