Automatic lab downloads from excelleris / life labs

Automatic lab downloads from excelleris / life labs

bcwill250
Could anyone please point me in the correct direction as to how to automatically have our lab results downloaded / imported from excelleris.

Is there a plug-in I need to configure?

I am trying to support a small free addictions clinic on my own and have had no luck with excelleris support.

Thanks in advance

Re: Automatic lab downloads from excelleris / life labs

muki
Give me a call or we discuss offline. I will help you out.

Muki
6047225845