Billing WSIB Option...

maveric
Hi guys, I was curious if someone can explain what happens when I bill under WSIB option for OSCAR.  Does OHIP reimburse me for this amount?  I know that I am paid by WSIB for forms.  For example, if I suture someone due to a work-related laceration and I bill an intermediate assessment + suturing as the WSIB option, will I get paid by OHIP for suturing?