Enabling Health Card Validation

mloubani
Hey Everyone, I'm currently running Oscar 15-57~620 for testing purposes. I notice in the user manual, there is a listed feature is real-time health card validation (HCV). However, this does not seem to be activated on my instance. I looked through the admin panel, and the codebase. But I couldn't find any documentation on how to activate HCV. Anyone able to point me in the right direction? Thanks, M.

Re: Enabling Health Card Validation

Marc Dumontier
you need an account with MOH (It's the same base service as MCEDT)

in the props file, you will want to set your values and choose the type as online.

You'll also need the certificate for the service imported into a keystore (you'll get this as part of the onboarding I think..not really sure).

# HCV Settings
# validation type(simple, online)
# simple - old variant, only checks not null and hin size
hcv.type=simple
# boolean flag that represents if the SOAP call details are logged
hcv.logging.skip=true
# username used for reading keystore content
hcv.keystore.user=signatureAlias
# password used for reading keystore content
hcv.keystore.pass=aliasPassword
# username placed into the user name token (i.e. service user name)
hcv.service.user=[hidden email]
# password placed into the user name token (i.e. service pass)
hcv.service.pass=Password0!
# HCV web service URL
# hcv service conformance key (provided when registering for HCV)
hcv.service.conformanceKey=844b6fcf-07e1-4b30-963d-d15b30a61bad
# HCV service ID (provided when registering for HCV)

On Wed, Jun 14, 2017 at 7:13 PM, mloubani <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hey Everyone, I'm currently running Oscar 15-57~620 for testing purposes. I notice in the user manual, there is a listed feature is real-time health card validation (HCV). However, this does not seem to be activated on my instance. I looked through the admin panel, and the codebase. But I couldn't find any documentation on how to activate HCV. Anyone able to point me in the right direction? Thanks, M.

Sent from the oscarmcmaster-devel mailing list archive at Nabble.com.

Re: Enabling Health Card Validation

mloubani
Thanks, Marc.

I followed your instructions, and those from Medbase at - http://www.medbase.ca/download/oscar/Oscar15_MCEDT_config.txt

I restarted tomcat7 after following the steps, and didn't notice anything significant in catalina.out.

When I logged back on to Oscar, I still could not find the Health card validate button on the Master record.

Any ideas as to what I could be missing?

Here is the relevant part of my oscar.properties file with identifying data removed:

## Sharing Center (IHE Keystore & Truststore locations)
TOMCAT_KEYSTORE_FILE=/etc/tomcat7/mcedt.jks
TOMCAT_KEYSTORE_PASSWORD=changeit
TOMCAT_TRUSTSTORE_FILE=/etc/tomcat7/mcedt.jks
TOMCAT_TRUSTSTORE_PASSWORD=changeit

# MCEDT Settings
mcedt.enabled=true
# boolean flag that represents if the SOAP call details are logged
mcedt.logging.skip=false
# username used for reading keystore content
mcedt.keystore.user=mcedt
# password used for reading keystore content
mcedt.keystore.pass=changeit
# username placed into the user name token (i.e. service user name)
mcedt.service.user=*****
# password placed into the user name token (i.e. service pass)
mcedt.service.pass=******
# MCEDT web service URL
mcedt.service.url=https://ws.ebs.health.gov.on.ca:1443/EDTService/EDTService
# MCEDT service conformance key (provided when registering for MCEDT)
mcedt.service.conformanceKey=c77dad8b-4688-44d3-aa00-9c1fa713af30
# MCEDT primary service ID (provided when registering for MCEDT)
mcedt.service.id=******
## MCEDT Designated service ID's (a comma delimited list of 5 or 6 digit numbers, including mcedt.service.id above)
#mcedt.service.designated.ids=

# enable automated mcedt mailbox(true/false) requires MOH File Management parameters
# true: Automated MCEDT mainbox
# false: manual MCEDT interface. Default
mcedt.mailbox.enabled=true
#File that stores last downloaded mcedt downloadble file id on EDT_INBOX
#mcedt.last.downloadedID.file=.LastDownloadedID
# file that stores update password

#Experimental UI for OSCAR 14
cobalt=no

#custom label
showSexualHealthLabel=false

# HCV Settings
# validation type(simple, online)
# simple - old variant, only checks not null and hin size
hcv.type=online
# boolean flag that represents if the SOAP call details are logged
hcv.logging.skip=true
# username used for reading keystore content
hcv.keystore.user=mcedt
# password used for reading keystore content
hcv.keystore.pass=changeit
# username placed into the user name token (i.e. service user name)
hcv.service.user=******
# password placed into the user name token (i.e. service pass)
hcv.service.pass=******
# HCV web service URL
hcv.service.url=https://ws.ebs.health.gov.on.ca:1444/HCVService/HCValidationService
# hcv service conformance key (provided when registering for HCV)
hcv.service.conformanceKey=8f0ae1b6-b6ad-46bf-add7-439adfa23a32
# HCV service ID (provided when registering for HCV)
hcv.service.id=*****

Thanks,
M.

Re: Enabling Health Card Validation

Darwin Tsai
Provided you setup correctly, you will find HIN validate under "E2" and not the old "E" , then select "Details" and click " HIN Validate"