HRM Question

m45guo
Hi,

Does anyone know how oscar pulling HRM labs?

Can I let two oscar server pulling data in the same time? I tired before, but it seems that one server pulling data and the other one won't get the data anymore.

Regards,
Michael G

Re: HRM Question

Ian Pun
Hi Micheal

Thanks for coming to my mini conference

Are you trying to set up two instances of HRM?  for Dr. Yu?

Ian PUN MD

Re: HRM Question

m45guo
Hi Dr Pun,
My pleasure, thanks for hosting that conference. That is really helpful.
I am trying to get two server working in the same time(Both 12 and 15).

Michael G

Re: HRM Question

m45guo
Hi Marc,