Hardware dependent digital signage software与您共享了相册。

Hardware dependent digital signage software与您共享了相册。

Hardware dependent digital signage software
邀请您观看 Hardware dependent digital signage software 的相册: Centralized management advertisement solution Attn Purchase manager
Centralized management advertisement solution Attn Purchase manager
2016年1月23日
提供者:Hardware dependent digital signage software
来自 Hardware dependent digital signage software 的消息:
Dear Sirs,

I am a sales manager at SYS Tech , a company focus on digital signage solution.

Our digital signage software systemsign2000 features as following :

SaaS based
Hardware dependent
No monthly/Annual Fees
Manage centralized from any device(PC/Tablet/Phone),using any operation system
Multi Media & Multi Windows Presentation
Easy Template Creation
Local and Central Scheduling
Content Update
Powerful Remote Management

90 days free trial account is available now. Welcome contact us to get trial account .

Best Regards

Anna Wang
Manager|Sales department No.3 Section
Tsinghua Hi-Tech Park, Nanshan, Shenzhen, China
如果您在阅读此电子邮件时出现问题,请将以下地址复制并粘贴到您的浏览器中:
https://picasaweb.google.com/lh/sredir?uname=114522404571005483540&target=ALBUM&id=6269904832685718241&authkey=Gv1sRgCIbAvqvQiZyTeQ&invite=CKHL7KgH&feat=email
要分享您的照片或在朋友与您分享照片时收到通知,请获取属于您自己的免费 Picasa 网络相册帐户