Health Card Validation in OSCAR 15

Nikolas Dafopoulos (MedBASE)

We have online Heath Card Validation activated in Oscar 15 and it seems to work well but the only way I can find to do a manual validation is on the E2 chart demographics (Details).

Is there an option that will add a Validate button to the Classic  Master Demographics screen to do an online validation?

Nikolas

Re: Health Card Validation in OSCAR 15

Ronnie Cheng-2
The Health Card Validation is only available in the new UI.

Ronnie Cheng
Software Developer
David Braley Health Sciences Centre
100 Main Street West, 5th Floor, Hamilton, ON L8P 1H6

Mailing address:
McMaster University
1280 Main Street West, DBHSC, 5th Floor, Hamilton, ON L8S 4K1

On Wed, Mar 7, 2018 at 11:48 AM, Nikolas Dafopoulos (MedBASE) <[hidden email]> wrote:

We have online Heath Card Validation activated in Oscar 15 and it seems to work well but the only way I can find to do a manual validation is on the E2 chart demographics (Details).

Is there an option that will add a Validate button to the Classic  Master Demographics screen to do an online validation?

Nikolas

Re: Health Card Validation in OSCAR 15

Nikolas Dafopoulos (MedBASE)

Thanks Ronnie,

We have had users say they had this option in other OSCAR clinics they worked at, but I cant tell if it was an OSP specific mod that was not shared with group or an OSCAR 12 feature that did not do true online validation.

Nikolas

Re: Health Card Validation in OSCAR 15

Darwin Tsai
I know an OSP provide an icon on the old encounter "E" screen to validate
heath card online in Oscar V15.

I wish this OSP will share it with everyone.

--
Sent from: http://oscarmcmaster.16.x6.nabble.com/oscarmcmaster-devel-f3244825.html

Re: Health Card Validation in OSCAR 15

maveric
Although a bit of a pain, you can sign up for OntarioMD and they have a Real
Time Validation using the magnetic reader.  This is the way we do it and
send overnight batch reports weekly to call in an update cards.  So far I've
haven't had a health card burn me in a year and a half at a walk-in.

--
Sent from: http://oscarmcmaster.16.x6.nabble.com/oscarmcmaster-devel-f3244825.html