How do I send Debit Request after claim settled

How do I send Debit Request after claim settled

muki
One of my clinics get paid twice and they have to send the money back to MSP  via ‘Debit Request’.
The payment status already changed to settled ‘SET’.
After selecting ‘Debit Request’ for Submission Code the   ‘Reprocess and Resubmit Bill’ button came up but clicking the button did not change the claim to NOSUB. Therefore we are unable to send it back to MSP.

Am I missing something?

Muki