Integrating OSCAR with a PACS system

Habs
We are looking to integrate OSCAR with a PACS system through HL7. Specifically, we would like the PACS system to notify OSCAR once a study/appointment is complete so we can do the billing through OSCAR. Also, we would like the report generated from the PACS system added to the patient's chart in OSCAR.

Has anyone ever done a similar integration and is willing to share their experiences?

Re: Integrating OSCAR with a PACS system

Peter Hutten-Czapski-2
Billing notification don't know

Report integration is easy in OSCAR
Output your report in HL7 format, and import in the closest dialect (CML, MDS etc) that matches your output
I use Mirth Connect to massage HL7 to match

Peter Hutten-Czapski
Haileybury Ontario

"The attitude that ‘if rural people want these services they’ll have to come to the city to get them’ is simply not acceptable…” (Newbery, 1999)

Before printing, think about the environment. Avant d' imprimer, pensez à l'environnement.