Is OSCAR limited to 13 appointment statuses?

Is OSCAR limited to 13 appointment statuses?

Eugene Robertus
I am having problem to have more than 13 appointment statuses.  Are
appointment statuses hard coded?  Where I can add more?

--
Sent from: http://oscarmcmaster.16.x6.nabble.com/oscarmcmaster-devel-f3244825.html

Re: Is OSCAR limited to 13 appointment statuses?

Nikolas Dafopoulos

The last 3 entries in the table cannot change

They must be No Show, Cancelled, Billed.

Any new entries have to be inserted before them.

Indexing doesn't seem to matter, and changing ID numbers doesn't seem to be enough.

You need to insert the records before and the last 3 then adjust the id numbers to suit.

Note sure if someone else has a simpler solution.

Not having them ordered this way will often cause the schedule to not load at all or cause entries to appear lacked out.

Nikolas

Re: Is OSCAR limited to 13 appointment statuses?

Eugene Robertus
Thanks, Nik.  Disregard my previous message, I used duplicate code. It all
good now.  Thanks again!

--
Sent from: http://oscarmcmaster.16.x6.nabble.com/oscarmcmaster-devel-f3244825.html

Re: Is OSCAR limited to 13 appointment statuses?

Nikolas Dafopoulos

To add additional custom status's you need to add the rows in MySQL, they can't be added in the GUI.

It's a bit tricky because the ID's are primary keys and can't be duplicated.

The code below will create 3 new custom ID's  to the default table that can be edited in the GUI.

update appointment_status set id = id+3 where id > 10;
insert into appointment_status (id,status,description,active,editable) values (11,"g","Custom 6",1,1);
insert into appointment_status (id,status,description,active,editable) values (12,"h","Custom 7",1,1);
insert into appointment_status (id,status,description,active,editable) values (13,"i","Custom 8",1,1);
create table app_status_tmp select * from appointment_status order by id;
truncate table appointment_status;
insert into appointment_status select * from app_status_tmp order by id;
drop table app_status_tmp;

Regards,

Nikolas

On 2018-02-11 3:01 pm, Eugene Robertus wrote:

Thanks Nik, that helps, however I already have 5 custom types and was trying
to add the 6th with No Show, Cancelled and Billed IDs shifted towards the
end of the table.  The schedule display was showing the 6th type as 1st
custom (disregarding icon .gif and colour palette).  Is there another trick?

--
Sent from: http://oscarmcmaster.16.x6.nabble.com/oscarmcmaster-devel-f3244825.html