OLIS SSL handshake error

PhongVu Tran
Hi all,

I'm supporting Oscar for a clinic. They're using OLIS and have been no issue with it with no issue until mid-day of this Monday Jan 8th. When querying against OLIS, it returned with error "ERROR 10006 (Error) : Not authorized is access OLIS system; request terminated"

Running checkOLIS.jsp, it returned with error: "SSLException Truststore Error: Received fatal alert: handshake_failure"

So I assumed we need to update the SSL certificate for tomcat, but I couldn't find any information about this.

I appreciate if anyone can help to highlight the steps to fix this? Do we need to recreate the CSR and get new certificate from eHealth?

Thanks
Vu

Re: OLIS SSL handshake error

Nikolas Dafopoulos (MedBASE)

Try recreating the jssecacerts files.  The steps are briefly described here in section 5

http://oscarmanual.org/15/developers/installation/labs/olis

Just adjust JAVA_HOME for your version of Java.

Nikolas

Re: OLIS SSL handshake error

PhongVu Tran
Hi NIkolas,

I tried it but with no avail. This clinic just terminated their contract with their OSP, would that possibly be why ehealth terminated the olis access?

Thanks
Vu