OLIS

m45guo
This post was updated on .
Hi,

I am having troubles with OLIS again. I just got the certificates and imported into to keystore.
But olis cannot work properly.

fixes all the problems, but olis shows no results for any patients. it does not complains anything

Any ideas??

regards,
Michael G

Re: OLIS

m45guo
2017-08-10 09:29:10,385 WARN  [SearchDemographicAutoCompleteAction:114] More results exists than returned
2017-08-10 09:30:15,492 WARN  [SearchDemographicAutoCompleteAction:114] More results exists than returned