OSCAR Con Early bird deadline extended

Patti Rodger Kirkpatrick
Join the Community of OSCAR members at OSCAR CON 2017 Roadshow

EARLY BIRD registration price EXTENDED till tomorrow....

Coming to you this weekend in Vancouver and next Tuesday in Victoria the gathering of the OSCAR Clan.

Don't miss out.
Come, participate and be the change you want to see...

Re: OSCAR Con Early bird deadline extended

Thom Luxford-4
Hi Patti,

My father has flown in for a visit and we have plans this weekend(now that the weather has turned around finally!) so I'm not going to attend this year.
Would you pass on my regrets to anyone if they ask?

On Mon, Jun 19, 2017 at 11:52 AM, Patti Rodger Kirkpatrick <[hidden email]> wrote:
Join the Community of OSCAR members at OSCAR CON 2017 Roadshow

EARLY BIRD registration price EXTENDED till tomorrow....

Coming to you this weekend in Vancouver and next Tuesday in Victoria the gathering of the OSCAR Clan.

Don't miss out.
Come, participate and be the change you want to see...

+
Thom Luxford, B.HK B.CS
Project Manager IT
bCMDit Services Ltd.