OSCAR15 redundant tickler logging

Thom Luxford-4
What is with all the redundant and/or unnecessary log entries about tickler counts, updateStatus and such? How do we decrease the frequency?

Just because someone has a tickler window open it logs 3 to 5 ties per second per user.

--
+
Thom Luxford, B.HK B.CS

Re: OSCAR15 redundant tickler logging

Earl Wertheimer
The code is full of redundant disk logging that slows down the system.
I have heard this from multiple developers but I am not in a position to make any changes.

If you are on Oscar 12, then too bad ;-)
If you are on Oscar 15, then I would document it and report it.