Oscar 15 Integrator

m45guo
Hi,

I wondering if anyone tryied to build integrator on Oscar15. I get really confused with the instruction given on the manual.  i searched a few post before and stuck here.

8) Log into web interface for integrator and set up facilities

             - <a href="http://WHATEVER:PORT/caisi_integrator">http://WHATEVER:PORT/caisi_integrator

             - click Integrator site

             - log in with admin/admin

             - click Administration

             - Manage Facilities

             - Add New Facility

             - fill out for each OSCAR instance you will be connecting
to the integrator

             - Once completed, change the admin password:

                         - Click Administration, Manage site users, edit
Admin, change password

This completes the set up on the integrator server.

The following steps should be completed on each OSCAR server you are
connecting to the integrator.

Does anyone knows which web it is pointing to ?
If anyone has built integrator on Oscar15, could you please share the notes with me?

Sincerely,
Michael G

Re: Oscar 15 Integrator

Colcamex Resources Inc.
Hi Michael;

The address that is entered into Oscar 15 should point to the Integrator web service address.  This is the address of the server that you installed Integrator in:

ie:  https://MY INTEGRATOR IP ADDRESS:MY PORT/caisi_integrator/ws

BE AWARE: All connections should be encrypted over SSL. You will need a signed security certificate on both the Oscar server and the Integrator server for encryption. This is not absolutely required - but - it will make the set-up process much easier.

Enable Integrator in Oscar Properties

Enable/Disable these properties in Oscar Properties

Integrator ON

Program=on

Integrator update period in milliseconds. This default is 45 minutes.

INTEGRATOR_UPDATE_PERIOD=2700000

Integrator throttle delay in milliseconds, should be less than 100,
it's a delay on each WS call so it adds up quickly. Also it means a 100 delay would set a max of 10 requests per second already which is very slow.

INTEGRATOR_THROTTLE_DELAY=100

Switch to force a full update, if "no" then a hack interim update will be performed

INTEGRATOR_FORCE_FULL=yes

Has to be enabled for Ontario MD funded sites. This will autoselect primary EMR to yes if roster_Status = RO

FORCED_ROSTER_INTEGRATOR_LOCAL_STORE=no

Turn this to enable the ability to store a local copy of what is returned from the integrator.

INTEGRATOR_LOCAL_STORE=no

Integrator update thread runs as this oscar user. use the providerNo. No entry means -1 or system,system.

INTEGRATOR_USER=-1

Enable GZIP encoding and compression

INTEGRATOR_COMPRESSION_ENABLED=true

Show the SOAP messages for integrator

INTEGRATOR_LOGGING_ENABLED=false

Seconds until a integrated facilty is considered Stale ( has not pushed to the integrator)
This will cause a warning in the echart to alert user that this might not be all the data. -1 will disable it. Disabled by default

seconds_till_considered_stale=-1

How long for integrator to wait between socket errors

INTEGRATOR_SLEEP_ON_ERROR=300000

Restart Tomcat to apply the changes.

Set-up Integrator Connections in Oscar Administration

1. Start OSCAR (if not already running)

2. Login to OSCAR using an account with admin rights

3. Select "Administration" in the top menu

4. Select "System Management", then “Manage Facilities”

5. Click “Edit”.

6. Change "Name" to something descriptive of this clinic.

NOTE: The name field will be used to identify this OSCAR instance at other facilities, so it must be something short and identifiable ( allOneWord or an Acronym ).

7. Enter "https://fei1.bcintegrator.org/caisi_integrator/ws" into "Integrator Url

8. Enter "Integrator User" and "Integrator Password".

NOTE: User names for the BC Integrator will be your clinic’s domain name. Ie: doctors.clinic.com This login information is preset and is provided to you by the BC Integrator Admin.

9. Check "Enable Integrator

10. Save. You will be prompted with "Remove Demographic Identity NOT checked! Is it OK?". Select "OK".

Set-up Integrator Preferences in Oscar Administration

1. Log into OSCAR with an account that has admin rights

2. Select "Administration" in the top menu

3. Select "Integration", and then “Integrator Preferences

4. Check: “All Patients with Charts Opened Since [never]”

5. Check: "Push Patient Files With Patient Consent Only.”

6. Click Save.

Dennis Warren
Consultant
Colcamex Resources
[hidden email]
778.386.9264

            - <a href="http://whatever:port/caisi_integrator" class="">http://WHATEVER:PORT/caisi_integrator

            - click Integrator site

            - log in with admin/admin

            - click Administration

            - Manage Facilities

            - Add New Facility

            - fill out for each OSCAR instance you will be connecting
to the integrator

            - Once completed, change the admin password:

                        - Click Administration, Manage site users, edit
Admin, change password

This completes the set up on the integrator server.

The following steps should be completed on each OSCAR server you are
connecting to the integrator.

Does anyone knows which web it is pointing to ?
If anyone has built integrator on Oscar15, could you please share the notes
with me?

Sincerely,
Michael G

Re: Oscar 15 Integrator

Colcamex Resources Inc.
Please ignore the original address in step 7 of the Set-up Integrator Connections.  That should have been removed.

Dennis Warren
Consultant
Colcamex Resources
[hidden email]
778.386.9264

7. Enter "https://MY INTEGRATOR IP ADDRESS:MY PORT/caisi_integrator/ws" into "Integrator Url

[...]

Hi Dennis,

Thanks for replying me. That instruction helps a lot.

Currently I am having this problem. I could not go to "Integrator Site". I check the instruction on "http://oscarmcmaster.16.x6.nabble.com/Firsttime-setup-td5003662.html#a5003689" and oscar manual. It says that I should log on to "https://someip:8443/caisi_integrator/" and add other instances

i could log on to the index page, but  but when I go to integrator site. It gives me error of "ERR_TOO_MANY_REDIRECTS". I clean up my cookies already on Chrome. It still not work.

Thanks for helping me!!

sincerely,
Michael G

Re: Oscar 15 Integrator

Colcamex Resources Inc.
Yes. That’s a little trick that is not documented.  You just need to modify your path and add /site/login.jsf:

Example: https://someip:8443/caisi_integrator/site/login.jsf

Dennis Warren
Consultant
Colcamex Resources
[hidden email]
778.386.9264

On Jul 18, 2017, at 12:42 PM, m45guo <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hi Dennis,

Thanks for replying me. That instruction helps a lot.

Currently I am having this problem. I could not go to "Integrator Site". I
check the instruction on
"http://oscarmcmaster.16.x6.nabble.com/Firsttime-setup-td5003662.html#a5003689"
and oscar manual. It says that I should log on to
"https://someip:8443/caisi_integrator/" and add other instances

i could log on to the index page, but  but when I go to integrator site. It
gives me error of "ERR_TOO_MANY_REDIRECTS". I clean up my cookies already on
Chrome. It still not work.

Thanks for helping me!!

sincerely,
Michael G

Re: Oscar 15 Integrator

m45guo
OMG, it worked!!!

Thank you so much!!

Michael G

Re: Oscar 15 Integrator

m45guo
Hi Dennis,

Just one more follow up question. What is the default user and password? i tried with "facility3" and "password3". It could not log in.

Thanks,
Michael G

Re: Oscar 15 Integrator

Colcamex Resources Inc.
You need to set your own:

7. edit integrator_over_ride.properties - modify db_user, db_password

8. update the table Facility in the database of caisi_integrator
   e.g: name/password = facility3/password3

Dennis Warren
Consultant
Colcamex Resources
[hidden email]
778.386.9264

On Jul 18, 2017, at 1:26 PM, m45guo <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hi Dennis,

Just one more follow up question. What is the default user and password? i
tried with "facility3" and "password3". It could not log in.

Thanks,
Michael G

Re: Oscar 15 Integrator

m45guo
I have updated the datebase. I changed the name to facility3 and password to password3. But I have no idea where is the integrator_over_ride.properties located..

Sincerely,
Michael Guo

Re: Oscar 15 Integrator

Colcamex Resources Inc.
Integrator_over_ride.properties overrides the config.xml file located in the Integrator resource directory at /src/.

Just create a new Integrator_over_ride.properties (default contents below) with the proper default user properties. Then add it to the Tomcat startup script:

6. put in tomcat startup script file:

export WORKING_ROOT=/opt/integrator
export CATALINA_BASE=${WORKING_ROOT}/catalina_base
export INTEGRATOR_SETTINGS="-Dcaisi_integrator_properties="${WORKING_ROOT}"/integrator_over_ride.properties -Dhnr_properties="${WORKING_ROOT}"/hnr_properties.properties "
export MEM_SETTINGS="-Xmn64m -Xms256m -Xmx256m -XX:MaxPermSize=96m "
export GENERAL_JVM="-Djava.awt.headless=true -server -XX:+UseConcMarkSweepGC "
export JAVA_OPTS="${INTEGRATOR_SETTINGS}${MEM_SETTINGS}${GENERAL_JVM}"

Integrator_over_ride.properties

<server>
<misc>
<build_date_time>${build_date_time}</build_date_time>
<vmstat_logging_period>900000</vmstat_logging_period>
<override_config_sytem_property_key>caisi_integrator_config</override_config_sytem_property_key>
</misc>
<database>
<user>dbuser</user>
<password>dbpassword</password>
<url_prefix>jdbc:mysql://127.0.0.1:3306/</url_prefix>
<schema>caisi_integrator</schema>
<driver>com.mysql.jdbc.Driver</driver>
</database>
<integrator_server>
<https_endpoint_url_base>https://127.0.0.1:8086/caisi_integrator/ws</https_endpoint_url_base>
<require_consent_to_read_data>false</require_consent_to_read_data>
<require_phi_filter_to_read_data>false</require_phi_filter_to_read_data>
<log_performance>false</log_performance>
<compression>true</compression>
</integrator_server>
<hnr_server>
<endpoint_url_base>http://127.0.0.1:8095/hnr/ws</endpoint_url_base>
<user>test_user</user>
<password>test_password</password>
</hnr_server>
<recaptcha>
<!-- DO NOT CHECK IN RECAPTCHA KEYS INTO THE SOURCE REPOSITORIES -->
<!-- Leaving the values blank will disable recaptcha on the login page -->
<public_key></public_key>
<private_key></private_key>
</recaptcha>
</server>

Dennis Warren
Consultant
Colcamex Resources
[hidden email]
778.386.9264

On Jul 18, 2017, at 1:56 PM, m45guo <[hidden email]> wrote:

I have updated the datebase. I changed the name to facility3 and password to
password3. But I have no idea where is the integrator_over_ride.properties
located..

Sincerely,
Michael Guo

Re: Oscar 15 Integrator

m45guo
Good morning Dennis,

The above script is just leading to the directory of integrator_over_ride.properties. I have already added it to the JAVA_OPT.

It still could not let me log in. Could this be a problem in my database setting?

Michael G

Re: Oscar 15 Integrator

Colcamex Resources Inc.
Hi Michael;

Thinking that the table should look like this:

Dennis Warren
Consultant
Colcamex Resources
[hidden email]
778.386.9264

On Jul 19, 2017, at 7:12 AM, m45guo <[hidden email]> wrote:

Good morning Dennis,

The above script is just leading to the directory of
integrator_over_ride.properties. I have already added it to the JAVA_OPT.

It still could not let me log in. Could this be a problem in my database
setting?

<http://oscarmcmaster.16.x6.nabble.com/file/n5009867/Screen_Shot_2017-07-19_at_10.png>

Michael G

Re: Oscar 15 Integrator

Colcamex Resources Inc.
Also do the same in the “SiteUser" table.

Dennis Warren
Consultant
Colcamex Resources
[hidden email]
778.386.9264

On Jul 19, 2017, at 12:39 PM, Colcamex Resources Inc. <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hi Michael;

Thinking that the table should look like this:

<PastedGraphic-1.png>

Dennis Warren
Consultant
Colcamex Resources
[hidden email]
778.386.9264

On Jul 19, 2017, at 7:12 AM, m45guo <[hidden email]> wrote:

Good morning Dennis,

The above script is just leading to the directory of
integrator_over_ride.properties. I have already added it to the JAVA_OPT.

It still could not let me log in. Could this be a problem in my database
setting?

<http://oscarmcmaster.16.x6.nabble.com/file/n5009867/Screen_Shot_2017-07-19_at_10.png>

Michael G

Re: Oscar 15 Integrator

m45guo
Thank you so much. It now works.

Actually, the type on the password is tinyblob. I am really confused at first time. I will write a instruction later tonight.

Thanks again,
Michael G

Re: Oscar 15 Integrator

m45guo