Oscar 15 deb install and port 8080

Nikolas Dafopoulos (MedBASE)

With older versions of the Oscar 15 deb installation /etc/tomcat7/server.xml contained the block

    <Connector port="8080" protocol="HTTP/1.1"

               connectionTimeout="20000"

               URIEncoding="UTF-8"

               redirectPort="8443" />

With newer versions (15-62~636) that block is no longer in server.xml.

The deb installation depends on port 8080 for drugref in oscar.properties so drug searches don’t work on a basic deb install.

drugref_url=http://localhost:8080/drugref/DrugrefService

Was there a change in the server.xml in recent versions of the deb installer.

Nikolas

Re: Oscar 15 deb install and port 8080

Peter Hutten-Czapski-2
Yes there was a change for server.xml in deb version 60
Its been changed back for this very reason in debs numbered version 63 and newer
I have not released any due to the black (null) bgcolor issue for billed appointments
which I am waiting on for either a work around (so that I can add that) or a fix

================
Peter Hutten-Czapski
Haileybury Ontario

"The attitude that ‘if rural people want these services they’ll have to come to the city to get them’ is simply not acceptable…” (Newbery, 1999)

Before printing, think about the environment. Avant d' imprimer, pensez à l'environnement.

On 6 July 2017 at 15:29, Nikolas Dafopoulos (MedBASE) <[hidden email]> wrote:

With older versions of the Oscar 15 deb installation /etc/tomcat7/server.xml contained the block

    <Connector port="8080" protocol="HTTP/1.1"

               connectionTimeout="20000"

               URIEncoding="UTF-8"

               redirectPort="8443" />

With newer versions (15-62~636) that block is no longer in server.xml.

The deb installation depends on port 8080 for drugref in oscar.properties so drug searches don’t work on a basic deb install.

drugref_url=http://localhost:8080/drugref/DrugrefService

Was there a change in the server.xml in recent versions of the deb installer.

Nikolas

Re: Oscar 15 deb install and port 8080

Peter Everett
Peter

The change for the appointments was made so people could add new appointment types.  I said at the time that the LAST appointments had to be noshow, cancalled and MOST IMPORTANTLY billed - and that the change would have this effect - and it has.

The change was just put in by Marc D. - we can have that reversed.

That should bring us back into line.

Peter Everett CPA CA
Director
OSCARprn
604.626.2596

--
Join the Community of OSCAR members at OSCAR CON 2017 Roadshow