Oscar 15 hylafax incoming fax question

m45guo
Hi, I have a question about incoming fax.

I set up hylafax on Oscar15 and it can send out faxes and receive faxes(I checked in the var/spool). However, Oscar 15 cannot fetch the faxes.(I checked on the admin screen and there are only sent faxes). I am wondering if there is anyway to make Oscar15 to fetch faxes.

Thanks
Michael G

Re: Oscar 15 hylafax incoming fax question

Peter Hutten-Czapski-2
yes
there is a FaxWS
search for it on oscarmanaul

Peter Hutten-Czapski
Haileybury Ontario

"The attitude that ‘if rural people want these services they’ll have to come to the city to get them’ is simply not acceptable…” (Newbery, 1999)

Before printing, think about the environment. Avant d' imprimer, pensez à l'environnement.

m45guo
I do not quite get the Faxdispatch. How does it work?

Re: Oscar 15 hylafax incoming fax question

Peter Hutten-Czapski-2
What do you mean? It's a webservice that works with OSCAR to handle both incoming and outgoing faxes