Re: [OSCAR-advanced-users] SPARC form - BC handicapped parking application form

Re: [OSCAR-advanced-users] SPARC form - BC handicapped parking application form

Earl Wertheimer
Yes. The devel list bounced a few times.
Replying to both, devel & advanced...

On Mon, Feb 26, 2018 at 5:29 PM, John Robertson <[hidden email]> wrote:
Having problems posting to the list right now - anyone else? John.

On Mon, Feb 26, 2018 at 12:47 PM, John Yap <[hidden email]> wrote:
That may be my fault. That’s the one I’m using currently, and I posted this to JohnR.  So….there’s a 2017 version now??!!

JohnY

On Feb 26, 2018, at 10:37 AM, John Robertson <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hi Herb - for some reason I just got your email now.  I will have a look. John.

On Sat, Feb 24, 2018 at 10:28 PM, Herb Chang <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi JohnR,

This still links to the 2016 Nov 5 file, not the 2017 file.

Regards,

Herb.

On 22 February 2018 at 08:42, John Robertson <[hidden email]> wrote:
This is the BC application for parking permit for those with a mobility impairment updated 2017

--
Therefore, since we are surrounded by such a great cloud of witnesses, let us throw off everything that hinders and the sin that so easily entangles, and let us run with perseverance the race marked out for us. Heb 12:1