Re: [Oscarmcmaster-bc-users] Certified OSP

Re: [Oscarmcmaster-bc-users] Certified OSP

adolph_kahan
My experience was very different. I have had quite a bit of linux experience and using the installation manual I was able to get Oscar running very quickly. Within 2 weeks I had it working so that I could move ohip billing from our previous service into oscar.

I have also setup the fax facility without any issues.

I need to get the audit completed before I can add in access to lab results.

If you have basic linux skills then this should not be a difficult task.

The other thing I did was to build my own servers , with Intel AMT so that I could get into any server without a display/keyboard directly attached and power up/ down etc.

Sent from Samsung Mobile