Re: serve metal casting , machining OEM

Peter
Hi ,
   Glad to hear that you are on the market for machining parts.

   We, Kingson hardware products Co. Ltd,Chinese OEM factory is professional in special metal parts cast,casting steel,iron,aluminum parts and machining for nearly 10 years.Our products have exported to Germany and Japan,such as Rotex, Sakae Iindustrial ,Kyoei Kogyou Industrial.Free samples can be sent.

   Could you pls give a reply if there is any possibility to work with you?and we expect to make custom parts for you,  welcome to send us drawings or samples!

Best regards,
Jason

--
Kingson Hardware Products Co., Ltd