Report by Template for HRM

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
7 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Report by Template for HRM

Apall
Has anyone been able to successfully create a report which extracts HRM
(Hospital Report Manager) data from the EMR?  

The *HRMDocumentSubClass* Table seems to contain information about all
received HRM documents, however, the ID field does not match to the
*demographic* Tables ID field so I cannot join the tables together to
identify patients with all or specific HRM reports.

Does anyone have examples that they can share, and/or are there other types
of HRM reports that exist in the wild?



--
Sent from: http://oscarmcmaster.16.x6.nabble.com/oscarmcmaster-ontario-users-f3262461.html

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Check out the vibrant tech community on one of the world's most
engaging tech sites, Slashdot.org! http://sdm.link/slashdot
_______________________________________________
Oscarmcmaster-ontario-users mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/oscarmcmaster-ontario-users
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Report by Template for HRM

Earl Wertheimer
I am not that familiar with the HRM tables since I am in Quebec, but...

The HRMDocumentToDemographic has the demographicNo and you should be able to write a JOIN to get the info you are looking for...  ?

They both have the hrmDocumentID...




On Thu, Oct 19, 2017 at 3:46 PM, Apall <[hidden email]> wrote:
Has anyone been able to successfully create a report which extracts HRM
(Hospital Report Manager) data from the EMR?

The *HRMDocumentSubClass* Table seems to contain information about all
received HRM documents, however, the ID field does not match to the
*demographic* Tables ID field so I cannot join the tables together to
identify patients with all or specific HRM reports.

Does anyone have examples that they can share, and/or are there other types
of HRM reports that exist in the wild?



--
Sent from: http://oscarmcmaster.16.x6.nabble.com/oscarmcmaster-ontario-users-f3262461.html

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Check out the vibrant tech community on one of the world's most
engaging tech sites, Slashdot.org! http://sdm.link/slashdot
_______________________________________________
Oscarmcmaster-ontario-users mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/oscarmcmaster-ontario-users


------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Check out the vibrant tech community on one of the world's most
engaging tech sites, Slashdot.org! http://sdm.link/slashdot
_______________________________________________
Oscarmcmaster-ontario-users mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/oscarmcmaster-ontario-users
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Report by Template for HRM

Peter Hutten-Czapski-2
Reporting HRM files (such as ED visits) would be a nice thing to have.  Alas its fairly limited because If I remember correctly the HRM files are stored as documents on the server.  
Thus any report can only give you summary/abstracted data rather than the source (which sits in the file itself)
       
HRMDocumentSubClass is as below
select * from HRMDocumentSubClass order by id desc limit 5;
Note that there is a many more hrmDocumentId than ids

idhrmDocumentIdsubClasssubClassMnemonicsubClassDescriptionsubClassDateTimeisActivesendingFacilityId
357934XX-KNEL2Knee Lt 2V2017-09-271
347697USBXBRUSRUS Biopsy Breast Rt2017-09-051
337588USBXBRUSRUS Biopsy Breast Rt2017-09-051
327433MR7989MR ARTHROGRAM LEG-LE2017-08-231
317419SP3042SP ARTHROGRAM HIP-PE2017-08-23

select * from HRMDocumentToDemographic order by id desc limit 5;
shows the demographicNo which is the OSCAR matched demographic number

iddemographicNohrmDocumentIdtimeAssigned
7767385482682017-10-19 16:30:13.0
7766658582672017-10-19 16:30:13.0
77651865782662017-10-19 16:30:13.0
77641080882652017-10-19 16:30:12.0
7763662582642017-10-19 16:00:11.0

The closest to the file data is in HRMDocument (the data have been lightly fudged from actual)

idtimeReceivedreportTypereportHashreportLessTransactionInfoHashreportStatusreportFileunmatchedProvidersnumDuplicatesReceivedreportDateparentReportreportLessDemographicInfoHashhrmCategoryIdsourceFacilitydescription
82692017-10-19 19:30:10.0Medical Records Report8484a5a95e2b5S20171019190736520_66522645_4264_MR_4264_TS00018431_TI001115_18_20171019190600_P__F_TI001115_18_14_94857.xml2017-10-19 19:06:00.04431b73c8
82682017-10-19 16:30:13.0Medical Records Report5f7bd57dc7338fb4S20171019161739814_66519135_4264_MR_4264_TS00049664_TH011028_18_20171019161700_P__F_TH011028_18_16_57283.xml2017-10-19 16:17:00.082689fe1e03843
82672017-10-19 16:30:13.0Medical Records Reporteafef2ad6f00051cS20171019160814682_66518943_4264_MR_4264_TS00019419_TH011018_18_20171019160700_P__F_TH011018_18_18_94857.xml2017-10-19 16:07:00.08267a50b08fb8b
82662017-10-19 16:30:13.0Medical Records Reportcb390d3be003d5S20171019160141645_66518826_4264_MR_4264_TS00103540_TH011017_18_20171019160000_P__F_TH011017_18_16_83007.xml2017-10-19 16:00:00.0826698ed5579d7
82652017-10-19 16:30:12.0Medical Records Report48fe8c7f647977aS20171019160102035_66518803_4264_MR_4264_TS00051600_TH011019_18_20171019155900_P__F_TH011019_18_16_95467.xml2017-10-19 15:59:00.0826530311c0db6
   

HRMCategory
HRMDocument
HRMDocumentComment
HRMDocumentSubClass
HRMDocumentToDemographic
HRMDocumentToProvider
HRMProviderConfidentialityStatement
HRMSubClass


================
Peter Hutten-Czapski
Haileybury Ontario

"The attitude that ‘if rural people want these services they’ll have to come to the city to get them’ is simply not acceptable…” (Newbery, 1999)

Before printing, think about the environment. Avant d' imprimer, pensez à l'environnement.

On 19 October 2017 at 16:38, Earl Wertheimer <[hidden email]> wrote:
I am not that familiar with the HRM tables since I am in Quebec, but...

The HRMDocumentToDemographic has the demographicNo and you should be able to write a JOIN to get the info you are looking for...  ?

They both have the hrmDocumentID...




On Thu, Oct 19, 2017 at 3:46 PM, Apall <[hidden email]> wrote:
Has anyone been able to successfully create a report which extracts HRM
(Hospital Report Manager) data from the EMR?

The *HRMDocumentSubClass* Table seems to contain information about all
received HRM documents, however, the ID field does not match to the
*demographic* Tables ID field so I cannot join the tables together to
identify patients with all or specific HRM reports.

Does anyone have examples that they can share, and/or are there other types
of HRM reports that exist in the wild?



--
Sent from: http://oscarmcmaster.16.x6.nabble.com/oscarmcmaster-ontario-users-f3262461.html

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Check out the vibrant tech community on one of the world's most
engaging tech sites, Slashdot.org! http://sdm.link/slashdot
_______________________________________________
Oscarmcmaster-ontario-users mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/oscarmcmaster-ontario-users


------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Check out the vibrant tech community on one of the world's most
engaging tech sites, Slashdot.org! http://sdm.link/slashdot
_______________________________________________
Oscarmcmaster-ontario-users mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/oscarmcmaster-ontario-users



------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Check out the vibrant tech community on one of the world's most
engaging tech sites, Slashdot.org! http://sdm.link/slashdot
_______________________________________________
Oscarmcmaster-ontario-users mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/oscarmcmaster-ontario-users
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Report by Template for HRM

Apall
Thanks for the reply Peter!

In the attached image I have a test patient, PTLASTEIGHT.  This test
patients demographic ID is 1080.

If I run *select * from HRMDocumentSubClass where id='1080'*  I get nil
results returned, which can't be right based on the included image.  I get
the same (nil results) when I run the same query using the
*HRMDocumentToDemographic* and *HRMDocument* Tables!

<http://oscarmcmaster.16.x6.nabble.com/file/t379743/Capture.png>

I have another test patient ID 31.  Running the above queries returns 1
result, where there are actually more than 40! Either way the output is
incorrect, but why would Test patient 31 return something, but 1080 returns
nothing?

I may be doing something incorrectly (ex. pointing to the wrong Tables..?)
but I don't see where I'm off!  Thanks again for your help with this.



--
Sent from: http://oscarmcmaster.16.x6.nabble.com/oscarmcmaster-ontario-users-f3262461.html

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Check out the vibrant tech community on one of the world's most
engaging tech sites, Slashdot.org! http://sdm.link/slashdot
_______________________________________________
Oscarmcmaster-ontario-users mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/oscarmcmaster-ontario-users
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Report by Template for HRM

Apall
In reply to this post by Earl Wertheimer
Than you Earl.  Part of the issue is that the ID's don't seem to line up and
also don't correlate to the actual number of results in the patient's chart.



--
Sent from: http://oscarmcmaster.16.x6.nabble.com/oscarmcmaster-ontario-users-f3262461.html

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Check out the vibrant tech community on one of the world's most
engaging tech sites, Slashdot.org! http://sdm.link/slashdot
_______________________________________________
Oscarmcmaster-ontario-users mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/oscarmcmaster-ontario-users
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Report by Template for HRM

Peter Hutten-Czapski-2
In reply to this post by Apall
That's what I mentioned.  The HRMDocumentSubClass is only a SUBSET of
the HRM documents
If the document does not have a subclass, you will not get an entry here

You have to check HRMDocument to see all HRM documents
you need to join with HRMDocumentToDemographic on hrmDocumentId=id
to be able to list by demographicNo
================
Peter Hutten-Czapski
Haileybury Ontario

"The attitude that ‘if rural people want these services they’ll have
to come to the city to get them’ is simply not acceptable…” (Newbery,
1999)

Before printing, think about the environment. Avant d' imprimer,
pensez à l'environnement.


On 20 October 2017 at 08:57, Apall <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Thanks for the reply Peter!
>
> In the attached image I have a test patient, PTLASTEIGHT.  This test
> patients demographic ID is 1080.
>
> If I run *select * from HRMDocumentSubClass where id='1080'*  I get nil
> results returned, which can't be right based on the included image.  I get
> the same (nil results) when I run the same query using the
> *HRMDocumentToDemographic* and *HRMDocument* Tables!
>
> <http://oscarmcmaster.16.x6.nabble.com/file/t379743/Capture.png>
>
> I have another test patient ID 31.  Running the above queries returns 1
> result, where there are actually more than 40! Either way the output is
> incorrect, but why would Test patient 31 return something, but 1080 returns
> nothing?
>
> I may be doing something incorrectly (ex. pointing to the wrong Tables..?)
> but I don't see where I'm off!  Thanks again for your help with this.
>
>
>
> --
> Sent from: http://oscarmcmaster.16.x6.nabble.com/oscarmcmaster-ontario-users-f3262461.html
>
> ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
> Check out the vibrant tech community on one of the world's most
> engaging tech sites, Slashdot.org! http://sdm.link/slashdot
> _______________________________________________
> Oscarmcmaster-ontario-users mailing list
> [hidden email]
> https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/oscarmcmaster-ontario-users
>

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Check out the vibrant tech community on one of the world's most
engaging tech sites, Slashdot.org! http://sdm.link/slashdot
_______________________________________________
Oscarmcmaster-ontario-users mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/oscarmcmaster-ontario-users
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Report by Template for HRM

Apall
This post was updated on .
Thanks to you both!

I was able to put together a very basic report using your suggestions.  It's
not perfect, but at least I know that I can pull the data out.

select demographic.demographic_no, last_name, first_name,
        HRMDocumentSubClass.hrmDocumentId,subClass, subClassDescription,
subClassDateTime,
        HRMDocumentToDemographic.hrmDocumentId, demographicNo

from demographic, HRMDocumentSubClass, HRMDocumentToDemographic

where demographic.demographic_no = HRMDocumentToDemographic.demographicNo

order by last_name desc/




--
Sent from: http://oscarmcmaster.16.x6.nabble.com/oscarmcmaster-ontario-users-f3262461.html

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Check out the vibrant tech community on one of the world's most
engaging tech sites, Slashdot.org! http://sdm.link/slashdot
_______________________________________________
Oscarmcmaster-ontario-users mailing list
Oscarmcmaster-ontario-users@lists.sourceforge.net
https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/oscarmcmaster-ontario-users