Self Book Integration

m45guo
Hi, I have a question on integrating self book on Oscar 15. I am setting up self book and oscar 15 on the same server. And I have configured the files as instructed in the manual. However, when I get into the self book page, and I click the appointment. It gives that "No webpage was found for the web address: https://~~~my~~~ip/selfbook/appointments/bookAppointment.jsp". I tracked down into tomcat7 and I found the bookAppointment.jsp. But how come Oscar cannot find it? Am I missing something?

Re: Self Book Integration

Colcamex Resources Inc.
Just a guess. Shouldn't the link point to local host instead of your external IP?

Dennis Warren, Consultant
Colcamex Resources Inc.
+1 778 386 9264 | www.colcamex.com

> On May 19, 2017, at 10:30 AM, m45guo <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Hi, I have a question on integrating self book on Oscar 15. I am setting up
> self book and oscar 15 on the same server. And I have configured the files
> as instructed in the manual. However, when I get into the self book page,
> and I click the appointment. It gives that "No webpage was found for the web
> address: https://~~~my~~~ip/selfbook/appointments/bookAppointment.jsp". I
> tracked down into tomcat7 and I found the bookAppointment.jsp. But how come
> Oscar cannot find it? Am I missing something?

Re: Self Book Integration

Peter Hutten-Czapski-2
You should connect to
https://~~~my~~~ip/selfbook/

or more properly if you are using a deb configured tomcat
https://~~~my~~~ip:8443/selfbook

================
Peter Hutten-Czapski
Haileybury Ontario

"The attitude that ‘if rural people want these services they’ll have to come to the city to get them’ is simply not acceptable…” (Newbery, 1999)

Before printing, think about the environment. Avant d' imprimer, pensez à l'environnement.

On 19 May 2017 at 13:30, m45guo <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi, I have a question on integrating self book on Oscar 15. I am setting up
self book and oscar 15 on the same server. And I have configured the files
as instructed in the manual. However, when I get into the self book page,
and I click the appointment. It gives that "No webpage was found for the web
address: https://~~~my~~~ip/selfbook/appointments/bookAppointment.jsp". I
tracked down into tomcat7 and I found the bookAppointment.jsp. But how come
Oscar cannot find it? Am I missing something?

Re: Self Book Integration

m45guo
I think that I get it right in the confi.xml. Here is what it looks like
                <selfBookEndPointExternalURLPrefix>https://~~~myip~~~:8443/selfbook/</selfBookEndPointExternalURLPrefix>
 <oscar_server_base_url>https://~~~myip~~~:8443/oscar/ws/</oscar_server_base_url>

I can open the page of selfbook. I just cannot click makeappointment button on the webpage. It says "No webpage was found for the web address: https://10.241.196.253:8443/selfbook/appointments/bookAppointment.jsp"..

Thanks

Michael G

Re: Self Book Integration

Earl Wertheimer
My selfbook installation has:

<selfBookEndPointExternalURLPrefix>http://~~~URL~~~/</selfBookEndPointExternalURLPrefix>

<oscar_server_base_url>https://www.~~~URLtoOscar~~~/ws/</oscar_server_base_url>

On Tue, May 23, 2017 at 11:43 AM, m45guo <[hidden email]> wrote:
I think that I get it right in the confi.xml. Here is what it looks like

<selfBookEndPointExternalURLPrefix>https://~~~myip~~~:8443/selfbook/</selfBookEndPointExternalURLPrefix>

<oscar_server_base_url>https://~~~myip~~~:8443/oscar/ws/</oscar_server_base_url>

I can open the page of selfbook. I just cannot click makeappointment button
on the webpage. It says "No webpage was found for the web address:
https://10.241.196.253:8443/selfbook/appointments/bookAppointment.jsp"..

Thanks

Michael G

Re: Self Book Integration

Peter Hutten-Czapski-2
my selfbook installation which is co-located on the oscar server has the following selfbook_override.xml

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<!-- selfbook_override.xml -->
<server>
    <misc>
                <allow_all_ssl_certificates>true</allow_all_ssl_certificates>
                <disable_hostname_verifier>true</disable_hostname_verifier>
                <ws_client_ssl_protocol>TLS</ws_client_ssl_protocol>
    </misc>

       <oscar_selfbook_portal>
                <!-- end with / -->
                <selfBookEndPointExternalURLPrefix>https://www.URL.org/selfbook/</selfBookEndPointExternalURLPrefix>

        <oscar_server_base_url>https://localhost:8443/oscar/ws/</oscar_server_base_url>
        <oscar_server_user>selfbook</oscar_server_user>
        <oscar_server_password>*******</oscar_server_password>

                <!-- change this -->
                <!-- This password+salt are used to encrypt the link the email -->
                <encryption_password>*******</encryption_password>

                <!-- change this -->
                <!-- This should be 16 hexadecimal characters -->
                <!-- This password+salt are used to encrypt the link for the email -->
                <encryption_salt>*******</encryption_salt>

        </oscar_selfbook_portal>
        <sendmail>
                 <senderName>No Reply</senderName>
                 <senderEmail>[hidden email]</senderEmail>
                 <bccEmail>[hidden email]</bccEmail>
                 <receptionEmail>[hidden email]</receptionEmail>
        </sendmail>
             <smtp>
            <host>smtp.gmail.com</host>
            <!-- Standard port 25, 465 or 587 -->
            <ssl_port>465</ssl_port>
            <user>[hidden email]</user>
            <password>***************</password>
            <recipient_override></recipient_override>
            <smtpTimeout>20000</smtpTimeout>
            <connection_security>ssl</connection_security>
            <trustAllHosts>false</trustAllHosts>
        </smtp>
</server>

================

On 23 May 2017 at 12:07, Earl Wertheimer <[hidden email]> wrote:
My selfbook installation has:

<selfBookEndPointExternalURLPrefix>http://~~~URL~~~/</selfBookEndPointExternalURLPrefix>

<oscar_server_base_url>https://www.~~~URLtoOscar~~~/ws/</oscar_server_base_url>

On Tue, May 23, 2017 at 11:43 AM, m45guo <[hidden email]> wrote:
I think that I get it right in the confi.xml. Here is what it looks like

<selfBookEndPointExternalURLPrefix>https://~~~myip~~~:8443/selfbook/</selfBookEndPointExternalURLPrefix>

<oscar_server_base_url>https://~~~myip~~~:8443/oscar/ws/</oscar_server_base_url>

I can open the page of selfbook. I just cannot click makeappointment button
on the webpage. It says "No webpage was found for the web address:
https://10.241.196.253:8443/selfbook/appointments/bookAppointment.jsp"..

Thanks

Michael G

Re: Self Book Integration

jack L
I getting the same error on my selfbook install.  Is there a resolution to this problem?

I get the following tomcat error after clicking the "Make Appointment Button":

SEVERE: Servlet.service() for servlet [jsp] in context with path [/selfbook] threw exception [javax.xml.ws.WebServiceException: org.apache.cxf.service.factory.ServiceConstructionException: Failed to create service.] with root cause
com.ctc.wstx.exc.WstxParsingException: Unexpected close tag </head>; expected </base>.
 at [row,col,system-id]: [93,10,"https://192.168.2.253:8443/oscar/LoginService?wsdl"]

Re: Self Book Integration

jack L

Found the problem in my config.xml file
I determined that "/ws" is required when setting  <oscar_server_base_url> in config.xml file

i.e.
<oscar_server_base_url><a href="https://url:port/oscar/ws">https://url:port/oscar/ws</oscar_server_base_url>

Jack