eForms - Reporting

Apall
Hello - Community!

Is there a way to create a report which can not only find how many times a specific eForm was used BUT also identify if a specific tick-box within the eForm was checked?

Since the eForm is HTML I'm not sure if Reports has the ability, but thought I would double-check that!

Thanks

Re: eForms - Reporting

Peter Hutten-Czapski-2
admin > Reports > eForm Report tool

================
Peter Hutten-Czapski
Haileybury Ontario

"The attitude that ‘if rural people want these services they’ll have to come to the city to get them’ is simply not acceptable…” (Newbery, 1999)

Before printing, think about the environment. Avant d' imprimer, pensez à l'environnement.

On 9 June 2017 at 16:34, Apall <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hello - Community!

Is there a way to create a report which can not only find how many times a
specific eForm was used *BUT also identify if a specific tick-box within the
eForm was checked?*

Since the eForm is HTML I'm not sure if Reports has the ability, but thought
I would double-check that!

Thanks

Re: eForms - Reporting

Peter Hutten-Czapski-2
admin > Reports > eForm Report tool

I need to add this is a OSCAR_15 feature that puts the fields from all the examples of that particular eform (fid) into a temporary table

You then can manipulate that whatever way you like either with SQL or export into a spreadsheet etc with the "Query By Example" tool, or, if you do it frequently, with a "Report by Template" tool

IF your temporary table is named ERT_PPI52365011

for number of forms you could use
SELECT COUNT(*) from ERT_PPI52365011 ;

for a list of all the fields where the field named benign is checked you could use
SELECT * from  ERT_PPI52365011 where benign="on" ;

If you want their number instead
SELECT COUNT(*) from  ERT_PPI52365011 where benign="on" ;

================

On 9 June 2017 at 18:56, Peter Hutten-Czapski <[hidden email]> wrote:
[...]

Thanks for the reply Peter!

I don't seem to have the "eForm Report Tool".  I may need to work with my OSP on that.

Re: eForms - Reporting

Peter Hutten-Czapski-2
These changes were added to OSCAR Feb 27th 2017
and are in the Installation Deb program for program updates after about March of this year
So you should be fine if you are running build 620 or later

If you are not, earlier versions (such as 503) have the code for this function, you don't need to update
Access to the eForm report tool is governed by the OSCAR security framework. Its a security object that you can add yourself to whatever roles need it
(Note the Admin section can break OSCAR, what I suggest is benign but please only follow this or anyone else's advise if you understand what is being suggested, otherwise probably best left to the OSP)

admin > system > assign rights

At the very bottom of that page add the object
_admin.eformreporttool

then you can assign the object to permissions for the role at the top section (usually to the admin role)

On 12 June 2017 at 11:40, Apall <[hidden email]> wrote:
Thanks for the reply Peter!

I don't seem to have the "eForm Report Tool".  I may need to work with my
OSP on that.

Re: eForms - Reporting

Apall
Very interesting!  My build is to May '17, but I don't even have "_admin.eformreporttool" as a listed item/ Object ID.  Looks like I will definitely need to engage the OSP.  Peter - thanks for your help!